Friday, June 10, 2005

The Irony...

Not that I had intentions of writing two back to back entries about the Obssessive disorders of my life, and not that this is really an entry, but I just laughed out loud as I realized what I had done earlier today.

Some of you may not find this as funny, but I realized I had written a "Post-It" note to remind me later to write another "Post-It" note LOL.

Some of you may ask, "Why didn't you just write the second post-it when you wrote the reminder?" That is a very good question :). The only reason I did not is because I was in the middle of a conversation with the person for whom I was writing the note.

I guess I still could have written it.
Lord knows why I do the things I do.

2 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Blogger RosieBoo said...

Just be sure to always have plenty of Post-It Notes!

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger A.J. said...

I tend to do stuff like that quite frequently. You're braver than I am though, usually when I do something like that, I hope no one finds out about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home