Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I am blue :(

I just had lunch with a very dear friend of mine who may be moving away for good today.

It is very sad to go through certain transitions. When I moved to Louisville, it was a long time before I started making close friends again...and I very much missed all of the friends I left behind in TN.

Here I am, on the verge of going through that again in a year or so...wherever I am moving to. I hadnt really thought much about leaving my friends and my church until today...I had mainly been focused on all of the new and exciting aspects of moving...seeing my friend leave just reminds me of how tough it will be to leave everyone when I go.

Sad times...

6 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger RosieBoo said...

Ok, I'm bummed now. :(

 
At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you need me to buy you a busy ticket?

Your friend,
Carrie

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Kevin Yates said...

rose,

sorry to get you down. it was a pretty sad day for me. with ole girl leaving, and hanging out with "my dog" last night...it was rough on me.

carrie,

so you are trying to get rid of me huh? lol...you will sing a different toon when i am gone punk :).

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger RosieBoo said...

I just try not to think about it, and resist praying with motives. :)

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Moving is hard, but at least you get to meet new friends.

 
At 1:27 AM, Blogger Kevin Yates said...

yeah, i do look forward to that...i am a people person, and love making new friends.

another thing...my company is partnering with another company near my college and home town (in nashville)...i may be able to relocate and get to see my old friends regularly again. the only sad thing there is that they are now all married with kids :( (happy for them, but sad for me a little...things change with single friends when friends get married...especially when i had mostly female friends when i was in college)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home