Monday, October 03, 2005

Favorite Time of Year??

I love fall...it is one of my favorite times of year. I love that the weather is cooling off, and I love football. Also, deer season is right around the corner.

I have a new "Mini Poll" (see right Column)...Vote and tell me what your favorite time of the year is.

If you are one of the unfortunate ones that lives somewhere that doesnt experience the season changes, I feel for you...leave a comment and tell me what you like about the weather where you live. :)

2 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Blogger bcl said...

Yay, it's a miracle! You updated! Just kiddin...Well, since I live in Florida, I don't get the season changes. But, up north I love summer and winter. Yeah, don't ask. lol...but I love the beach here of course, and especially around February cuz it doesn't rain much and is a little cooler. Peace out :).

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Kevin Yates said...

I know...I know :). You were one of the many that gave me a hard time about not updating.

Every area has its own advantages. When I visited Florida this past summer, I loved it...not necisarily because of the beach (I actually never made it to a beach lol), but I actually liked the heat...I dont know if I would like that all the time though.

But season changing is great...nothing like the changing leaves.

Hope things are going well for you in Florida!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home