Thursday, August 25, 2005

Take an educated guess...

Okay...I received an itemized bill for my heart procedure (hopefully all of which will be covered by my two insurances...we shall see), so I wanted to take a poll and get your educated guesses.

Interactive question: How much do you think a heart procedure like what I described in my last entry cost?

If I have already told you...be fair and dont answer.

This is what it all included:

One night in the hospital
A cardiac cath (the actual procedure itself)
The device that they put in my heart
A Trans esophogeal exam
Two echo cardiograms
a few ekgs
and a few chest exrays.

I will post the answer in a few days...let you know if you are close.

3 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger Tina said...

ok...I'll go first.
8 gajillion dollars and 34 cents.

Am I close?

Seriously, I have no idea. I've never been to the hospital - I can only imagine it was A LOT!

But as you said...technology is cool and the Lord has used it to bless and improve and prolong your life - so wouldn't that put this procedure in the "priceless" category?

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Kevin Yates said...

you are definitely closer than others have been "freeinhim" :). the 34 cents is what made you closest.

I havent been to the hospital much in my life...I have had a few procedures here and there. My family as a whole is a little accident prone though...I have been to the hospital to visit people a lot :).

the Lord has very much blessed us with technology...as far as being priceless...I kind of took that approach to it before I went through with it. I never really asked anyone how much it would be. i just decided to have it done, and deal with the price later.

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger RosieBoo said...

I have to plead the 5th...I already know :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home